· Management of various technical systems applications in a manner that assists all technical employees in operations and optimizing properties.
· Assist Manager to maintain systems in place and implement new systems and work flows as needed.
· Assist engineers with development of detailed plans for engineering projects in a timely manner
· Accumulate information to assist engineers in their work with asset managers and geologists to develop investment opportunities or solve operational problems
· Keep current on new computer technologies by additional training and participating in industry events
· Help implement new software and coach less experienced personnel and help them further develop program and data base skills
· Must be an ARIES super user.
· Works with Reservoir Engineers to build and maintain ARIES reserve and economic cases and run various economic scenarios.
· Responsible for maintaining ARIES database, including monthly production, reserve class, interest, LOE and price updates.
· Generates historical LOS summaries and creates ARIES LOS inputs, including variable and fixed LOE, GTC, Shrink, Yield and pricing differential data.
· Assist engineers and planning group with quarterly and year-end budget and reserve processes.
· Generates various Aries output summaries, pivot tables, one-line reports and comparisons utilizing ARIES, Access and Excel.
· Assists engineers with AFE generation and project tracking
· Provides various technical and analytical support to asset teams.
· Builds and populates ARIES databases for asset teams’ A&D efforts, including importing IHS well and production data.
· Assists with preparing Power Point presentations for Quarterly Business Reviews, budget and other special projects.
· Committed to improving business processes to enhance efficiencies.
· Must be willing and able to manage multiple tasks.
Performs complex facilities engineering assignments; may include supervising engineering design consultants and field contractors engaged in construction of projects. Works closely with asset teams and operations staff to identify facility and process enhancements, including LOE reduction opportunities, while maintaining HSE and regulatory standards.
Under the direction of the Land Manager, this position will negotiate, draft, implement, monitor and administer all types of Land related agreements/ contracts relative to the onshore US including title verification, due diligence, acquisitions and surface settlements for field operations for the company’s assets as needed.
Under the supervision of the Joint Interest Accounting Supervisor, ensure that ongoing joint interest accounting transactions are performed in an accurate, timely manner and in compliance with joint operating agreements and internal control procedures.
Under the general guidance of Land Administration Manager (and/or) Division Order Manager, perform all phase of Land Administration duties, and Division Order duties, mostly pre-drill of the wells. Including all the payment and any other land related obligations, deck changes for ownership transfers.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply or don’t see what you are looking for? No problem, we still want to get to know you! We are always looking to build our pipeline of talent to help our clients build more fully functioning teams. Connect with usto hear about upcoming opportunities.