Assist in supervision/implementation of HSE compliance programs for states of Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky operations. May assist in development of HSE programs for local operations or company-wide implementation. Position will be based in Gaylord, Michigan.
E. Education Level and Field of Study Requirements:
· BS in technical discipline
F. Experience Requirements: Technical Skills, Business Knowledge, and Other Experience Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years experience in HSE discipline
· Oil/gas industry experience preferred
G. Behavioral competencies:
Ability to work with and communicate effectively with. operations including management and operators.
· Ability to establish and meet goals, priorities and . deadlines.
·Ability to build and sustain relationships with company personnel as well as contractors and agency representatives.
· Assist HSE Manager in development and implementation of state wide HSE programs, policies . and goals.
· Promote HSE awareness and assist in maintenance of all related records
· Assist in/prepare required permit applications including air, water, safety, etc.
· Assist in/prepare required quarterly, semi-annual, annual reporting as required by applicable permits.
· Implement company safety programs and policies.
· Coordinate and implement company HSE training programs, including safety meetings, company and agency-required training sessions under direction of the HSE Manager.
· Coordinate/complete HSE incident investigations, job and facility inspections and audits.
· Assist operations personnel in HSE compliance, including providing training and tools.
· May serve as liaison for the Company in interactions with local, state, and federal agencies.