Under the general guidance of Land Administration Manager (and/or) Division Order Manager, perform all phase of Land Administration duties, and Division Order duties, mostly pre-drill of the wells. Including all the payment and any other land related obligations, deck changes for ownership transfers.
E. Education Level and Field of Study Requirements:
·Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years business experience (or extensive field landman and some courthouse research experience).
F. Experience Requirements: Technical Skills, Business Knowledge, and Other Experience Requirements:
5 years direct oil & Gas Lease due diligence or less with direct leasing and field land & courthouse experience
· Be able to recognize fine provisions and obligations
· Be familiar with Title Ownership transfer
Knowledge of Enertia, Land Systems, or similar computerized lease record system.
· Communication for Results: Exchanges information in a clear, organized, timely and concise manner. Plan communications to ensure the interactive transfer of critical information between groups and to have a desired impact.
· Strategic Focus: Understands the organization’s strategic priorities and applies a long‐range perspective to problems, decisions, situations, and events. Works to synthesize and align a variety of perspectives, considerations, and processes to create results. Strategic Focus: Understands the organization’s strategic priorities and applies a long‐range perspective to problems, decisions, situations, and events. Works to synthesize and align a variety of perspectives, considerations, and processes to create results.
· Results Achieved: Does whatever it takes to deliver results within ethical boundaries balancing effective use of relationships. Gets the job done. Maintains focus on key objectives without getting sidetracked or diffused. Creates a sense of urgency about what is really important.
· Responsible for multiple, complex functions in connection with many aspects of the management of the Company’s land assets.
· Analyzes, establishes and maintains leases on Enertia Land System in order to ensure accurate and timely payment of rents, delay rentals, minimum royalties and shut-ins ensuring protection of company assets.
· Reviews documents affecting ownership, prepares and/or obtains necessary supporting documentation and updates Excalibur Land system to reflect new ownership.
· Audits all rents, delay rentals, minimum royalties and shut-in gas well payments against Excalibur Land system and management recommendations.
· Coordinates with Landmen on interpretation of areas of mutual interest, farm-in/out agreements and other agreements to ensure proper partner contributions on payments and other obligations.
· Shows initiative by broadening depth of technical knowledge through exploration of more advanced assignments and interdepartmental relationships.
I. Key Performance Situations:
· Analyzes complicated leases and contracts
· Effectively manages, prioritizes and controls projects; independently pursues self-initiated and/or manager-initiated projects
· • Develops and implements plans for continuous process improvement